viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Orange is the new black

Last summer I decided to watch Orange is the new black. I had heard great critics about it and I knew it was based on the real story of a woman who had to spend a year in prison because of a drug crime that happened 10 years before. I think it is safe to say that now it is my favourite tv show. The argument sounds strange, but it is one of the most realistic series I have ever seen. The actresses wear almost no make up, they are not skinny and perfect but normal women you can see everyday. It talks with a perfect sharpness about the feelings those women have on prison (you can relate to most of them) and about how society judges them, when most of them committed drugs or scam crimes. It also talks about topics like lesbianism and transsexualism, that are not usual in tv shows. I think it is the perfect mix between drama and comedia without being far from reality.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario