viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Práctica 1: Something you really like but most people don't like at all

A lot of people enjoy staying in bed and waking up late, but I prefer getting up early and starting my day. If I wake up late, I feel very lazy and after that, I usually don't do anything. If I wake up early, I can organize my time better and I do a lot of things: homework, the housework, etc. This way, I feel productive and I am in a good mood for the rest of the day: Also, I am really focused, I will do everything during the morning, so I will have a relaxed afternoon watching some film or going out with friends. Of course, I understand that some people like to spend their time in bed, but I have always been a morning person and I think I will be for the rest of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario